Prospective buyers kept consignors busy showing horses Sept. 22, one day before the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale begins in West Monroe.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana is expecting a strong yearling sale Sept. 23. The 2013 sale reported strong double-digit growth in average and median.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 197 horses.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana's annual yearling sale is set for Sept. 23 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Designer Soxx, a daughter of Half Ours, sold for the highest price, $75,000, at the Stars of Tomorrow 2-year-olds in training sale March 9 at Evangeline Downs Racetrack Casino and Hotel.
Peek a Blue Too, a colt by Placid Fund out of the Bayou Hebert mare Lucky Bayou, topped the second day of the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale Sept. 29.
A colt and a filly each brought $55,000 to top the first session of the two-day Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale Sept. 28 in Monroe, La.
The Louisiana Thoroughbred Breeders Association has announced a few changes for the Sept. 29-30 Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana auction.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana has cataloged 431 horses for its mixed sale, set for Oct. 15-16 at the Ike Hamilton Equine Exposition Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Retired Trainer Lake Dies in Saratoga Springs
- Gulfstream 'Cap Distance Fits Private Zone
- Winning Prize to Defend Kilroe Mile Title
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Penn Cancels March 4, Charles Town March 5.