The best of the best will be on display at Santa Anita Park Nov. 1-2, with the leading trainers in the United States and Europe pre-entering a star-studded array of talent for the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
The Breeders' Cup announced Oct. 20 that the pre-entered fields for all 14 Breeders' Cup World Championships races will be released on Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 11 a.m. ET.
It is time to forget who is not running in the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships and concentrate on the wealth of talent from both sides of the Atlantic that will be competing at Belmont Park Oct. 29.
When pre-entries closed Monday for the Oct. 27 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Racing Championships, globe-trotting Godolphin Racing was represented by eight different entries, including two cross-entered for both the Classic and the Turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Using Bursography to Diagnose Palmar Foot Pain
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones