The Breeders' Cup has released the official event logo for the 2014 Breeders' Cup World Championships to be held for the third consecutive year at Santa Anita Park Oct. 30-Nov. 1 in Arcadia, Calif.
The Breeders' Cup has unveiled the official event logo for this year's World Championships at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
The Breeders' Cup and Churchill Downs on Feb. 14 introduced the official logo for the 28th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships on Nov. 4-5.
The logo for the 2010 Breedersf Cup World Championships was unveiled Oct. 29 by the Breedersf Cup and Churchill Downs, the Louisville track that will be hosting the two-day racing event for a record seventh time. The 2010 Breeders' Cup is scheduled for Nov. 5-6.
A silhouette rendition of the New York skyline is featured in the official logo for this year's Breeders' Cup championship day, scheduled for Oct. 27 at Belmont Park in Elmont, N.Y. The logo will be used by the national and international media outlets covering the event and will appear in Breeders' Cup advertising, promotions and on officially licensed merchandise. Belmont Park will also utilize it on all event-related materials.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Arrogate Arrives at Gulfstream Park
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Sovereign Awards Finalists Announced
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Master Plan Impresses in OBS Championship Stakes