John Velazquez and Julien Leparoux are the co-second choices at 5-1 behind a 3-1 "mutuel field" for the 2010 Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet during the Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs received approval Aug. 10 to offer the Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet as part of this year's World Championships Nov. 5-6 at the Louisville racetrack.
Julien Leparoux and the "all others" field entry have two wins apiece in the new Breedersf Cup jockey bet going into the Nov. 7 program of the Breedersf Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
Garrett Gomez is the 3-1 morning-line favorite for the new Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park. The line was set based on mounts the jockeys have in the 14 World Championships events.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million