John Velazquez and Julien Leparoux are the co-second choices at 5-1 behind a 3-1 "mutuel field" for the 2010 Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet during the Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs received approval Aug. 10 to offer the Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet as part of this year's World Championships Nov. 5-6 at the Louisville racetrack.
Julien Leparoux and the "all others" field entry have two wins apiece in the new Breedersf Cup jockey bet going into the Nov. 7 program of the Breedersf Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
Garrett Gomez is the 3-1 morning-line favorite for the new Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park. The line was set based on mounts the jockeys have in the 14 World Championships events.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session