John Velazquez and Julien Leparoux are the co-second choices at 5-1 behind a 3-1 "mutuel field" for the 2010 Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet during the Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs received approval Aug. 10 to offer the Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet as part of this year's World Championships Nov. 5-6 at the Louisville racetrack.
Julien Leparoux and the "all others" field entry have two wins apiece in the new Breedersf Cup jockey bet going into the Nov. 7 program of the Breedersf Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
Garrett Gomez is the 3-1 morning-line favorite for the new Breeders' Cup Jockey Bet Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park. The line was set based on mounts the jockeys have in the 14 World Championships events.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Preparations Continue for Oaks Hopefuls
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Team Pharoah to Receive Preakness Merit Award
- Red Sailed into the Sunset
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Ben's Cat Set for 10-Year-Old Debut
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion