WinStar Farm has announced it will again offer the "Breed To Win" promotion in which it will give away 13 free stallion seasons.
Nearly 200 breeders, owners, and WinStar Stablemates members gathered Feb. 9 at the unveiling of the new state-of-the-art WinStar stallion facility located off Paynes Mill Road and Pisgah Pike near Versailles, Ky.
WinStar Farm will conduct drawings for its "Breed to Win" promotion, rewarding supportive breeders with a complimentary 2013 season to 12 stallions, the farm announced Jan. 4. The drawings will be held Feb. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition