WinStar Farm has announced it will again offer the "Breed To Win" promotion in which it will give away 13 free stallion seasons.
Nearly 200 breeders, owners, and WinStar Stablemates members gathered Feb. 9 at the unveiling of the new state-of-the-art WinStar stallion facility located off Paynes Mill Road and Pisgah Pike near Versailles, Ky.
WinStar Farm will conduct drawings for its "Breed to Win" promotion, rewarding supportive breeders with a complimentary 2013 season to 12 stallions, the farm announced Jan. 4. The drawings will be held Feb. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup