The first reported foal for Spendthrift Farm's Jimmy Creed, a grade I-winning son of Distorted Humor, is a filly born Jan. 17 in Wilmington, Ohio.
B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm now will be offering the "Breed Secure" program for nearly its entire roster of Kentucky-based stallions.
Spendthrift Farm is introducing its "Breed Secure" program to New York breeders in 2013 through its New York-based stallion Dublin, who is set to stand his second season at Keane Stud near Amenia.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood