The first foal for World Renowned (A.P. Indy -- Splendid Blended) arrived Feb. 4 at Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif.
The first reported foal for grade I-placed Make Music for Me arrived Jan. 11 at Tommy Town Thoroughbreds near Santa Ynez, Calif. The dark bay or brown filly was bred by Peter O. and Ellen Johnson.
Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif., announced Oct. 3 the acquisition of two recently retired runners who will stand their first seasons at Brazeau in 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Genuine Reward to Old Friends
- Delaware Park Latest Track to Boot Vazquez
- Homecoming Classic Renamed to Honor Lukas
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Dept. of Labor Files Suit Against Asmussen
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- KY Breeders' Incentive Fund Changes Approved
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Summer Select Sales Guide: In the Details
- Zindaya Stretches Out in Perfect Sting Stakes