The first foal for World Renowned (A.P. Indy -- Splendid Blended) arrived Feb. 4 at Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif.
The first reported foal for grade I-placed Make Music for Me arrived Jan. 11 at Tommy Town Thoroughbreds near Santa Ynez, Calif. The dark bay or brown filly was bred by Peter O. and Ellen Johnson.
Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif., announced Oct. 3 the acquisition of two recently retired runners who will stand their first seasons at Brazeau in 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Belinda Stronach Keynote Speaker at Pan Am Conference
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Breeders' Cup, NTRA Launch New Contest Website
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Sunny Ridge Named New Jersey's 2016 Horse of the Year
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby