The first foal for World Renowned (A.P. Indy -- Splendid Blended) arrived Feb. 4 at Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif.
The first reported foal for grade I-placed Make Music for Me arrived Jan. 11 at Tommy Town Thoroughbreds near Santa Ynez, Calif. The dark bay or brown filly was bred by Peter O. and Ellen Johnson.
Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif., announced Oct. 3 the acquisition of two recently retired runners who will stand their first seasons at Brazeau in 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double
- Well-Placed Illuminant Shines in Monrovia
- Gormley Works for Possible Belmont Start