The first foal for World Renowned (A.P. Indy -- Splendid Blended) arrived Feb. 4 at Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif.
The first reported foal for grade I-placed Make Music for Me arrived Jan. 11 at Tommy Town Thoroughbreds near Santa Ynez, Calif. The dark bay or brown filly was bred by Peter O. and Ellen Johnson.
Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif., announced Oct. 3 the acquisition of two recently retired runners who will stand their first seasons at Brazeau in 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel