The first foal for World Renowned (A.P. Indy -- Splendid Blended) arrived Feb. 4 at Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif.
The first reported foal for grade I-placed Make Music for Me arrived Jan. 11 at Tommy Town Thoroughbreds near Santa Ynez, Calif. The dark bay or brown filly was bred by Peter O. and Ellen Johnson.
Brazeau Thoroughbred Farms near Hemet, Calif., announced Oct. 3 the acquisition of two recently retired runners who will stand their first seasons at Brazeau in 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival