To remain successful in a competitive marketplace, products undergo changes and re-packaging. Soaps add magic formulas. Foods reduce fat. Cars think for themselves. read blog
After four consecutive in-the-money stakes efforts, Scarlet Strike should be ready for her picture in the $100,000 Santa Ysabel Stakes (gr. III) Jan. 26 at Santa Anita Park.
Hall of Fame jockey Gary Stevens rode the first winner of his newly-launched comeback Jan. 12, getting the job done aboard Glen Hill Farm's Branding at Santa Anita Park.
Thoroughbred industry marketer Fred Pope outlines a plan to reward the owners of the most popular horses with bonus purse money. Read Blog
Suffolk Downs has launched a comprehensive advertising campaign, including television and radio featuring local and national celebrities, as part of a significantly increased effort to market the Thoroughbred racetrack in Boston.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will shift its advertising strategy this summer to target sports fans who wager on horse racing about twice a year. To that end, it will rely heavily on ads that will appear on ESPN network channels. In addition, the Breeders' Cup championship will be "repositioned" to give it greater public awareness, NTRA commissioner Tim Smith said.
Most Popular Stories
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Equine Infections Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth