Stallion deals are often more about relationships than money.
Al Shaqab Racing's U.S. manager Brad Weisbord talks about the Todd Pletcher trained Mshawish one day before his run in the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I). Watch Video
Al Shaqab Racing's U.S. manager talks about the Todd Pletcher trained Mshawish one day before his run in the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Handled with confidence by Ramon Dominguez, front-running State of Play repelled the onrushing Optimizer to win the $151,000 With Anticipation Stakes (gr. IIT) on the Saratoga turf Sept. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Mike Tirico to Host NBC's Prime BC Coverage
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud