Godolphin-owned 2-year-olds by Central Kentucky sire Bernardini ruled divisions for maiden colts and maiden fillies March 14 at the 73rd Aiken Trials, an annual spring ritual for the more than seven decades in South Carolina.
Dogwood Stable's classic winner Palace Malice is in Aiken, S.C., to be prepared for a 2014 campaign that will likely start in the $400,000 New Orleans Handicap (gr. II) at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots.
When the working relationship between Dogwood Stable and Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners becomes an official merger July 1, Eclipse will take over all purchasing duties and management of the Eclipse-Dogwood stable.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Storm Cat Statue on Loan to Saratoga Park
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- Slideshow: Groupie Doll's First Foal At Home
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase