Kitten's Cat, a two-time stakes winner on turf, will try Polytrack in the $500,000 JACK Cincinnati Casino Spiral Stakes (G3) March 25 at Turfway Park.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Triple Crown, Northeast Region, Kentucky, Mid-Atlantic Region
Six horses have been added to the list of Triple Crown nominations following the final stage of late nominations that closed March 20.
Keeneland reported gains in gross and average Sept. 23 during the 11th session of the September yearling sale, highlighted by the sale of a colt from the first crop of Point of Entry for $100,000.
Our Khrysty wore down favored Funny Moon in the final yards to score the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) by a nose Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Grade I winner Bullsbay has been retired from racing to stand at Richard Golden and Dr. Tom Bowman's Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md., in 2011. A fee will be annouced later.
The longest shot in a field of six, 18-1 Bullsbay pulled a shocking upset in the $750,000 Whitney Handicap (gr. I) Aug. 8 at Saratoga, splitting horses on the turn and pulling away for a 1 1/2-length score under Jeremy Rose.
Bullsbay, a 5-year-old son of Tiznow, benefitted from a rail-skimming ride by Jeremy Rose to wear down Cool Coal Man and win the grade III Alysheba Stakes on the Kentucky Oaks undercard May 1 at Churchill Downs.
Devil Time claimed the distinction as the best horse in Ohio Saturday with the largest winning margin ever in the 17-year history of the $100,000 Best of Ohio Endurance Championship at Beulah Park in Grove City.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training