Boyd Gaming Corporation announced April 23 that this year's $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) for 2-year-olds will be held at its Delta Downs Nov. 23.
With the postponement of live racing at Delta Downs this season due to extensive damage from Hurricane Rita, the track has canceled its first graded stakes event, the $1 million Delta Jackpot Stakes (gr. III), as well as three other stakes that were scheduled for Dec. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Florida Sire Stakes Series Continues Sept. 5
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding