Boyd Gaming Corporation announced April 23 that this year's $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III) for 2-year-olds will be held at its Delta Downs Nov. 23.
With the postponement of live racing at Delta Downs this season due to extensive damage from Hurricane Rita, the track has canceled its first graded stakes event, the $1 million Delta Jackpot Stakes (gr. III), as well as three other stakes that were scheduled for Dec. 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set