Paul Bowlinger, who will become executive vice president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International Jan. 1, 2006, has received a certificate of appreciation from the U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigative Division, for assisting law enforcement personnel in the Racing Services Inc. case in North Dakota.
The North American Pari-Mutuel Regulators Association announced the selection of Paul J. Bowlinger as its new full time executive director.
A jockey accused of assaulting a racetrack official after he was told he was too heavy to race should be banned from North Dakota tracks for 10 years, state regulators say.
Most Popular Stories
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Stakes and Chops
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Firing Line to Crestwood