Paul Bowlinger, who will become executive vice president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International Jan. 1, 2006, has received a certificate of appreciation from the U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigative Division, for assisting law enforcement personnel in the Racing Services Inc. case in North Dakota.
The North American Pari-Mutuel Regulators Association announced the selection of Paul J. Bowlinger as its new full time executive director.
A jockey accused of assaulting a racetrack official after he was told he was too heavy to race should be banned from North Dakota tracks for 10 years, state regulators say.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case