Paul Bowlinger, who will become executive vice president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International Jan. 1, 2006, has received a certificate of appreciation from the U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigative Division, for assisting law enforcement personnel in the Racing Services Inc. case in North Dakota.
The North American Pari-Mutuel Regulators Association announced the selection of Paul J. Bowlinger as its new full time executive director.
A jockey accused of assaulting a racetrack official after he was told he was too heavy to race should be banned from North Dakota tracks for 10 years, state regulators say.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala