Paul Bowlinger, who will become executive vice president of the Association of Racing Commissioners International Jan. 1, 2006, has received a certificate of appreciation from the U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigative Division, for assisting law enforcement personnel in the Racing Services Inc. case in North Dakota.
The North American Pari-Mutuel Regulators Association announced the selection of Paul J. Bowlinger as its new full time executive director.
A jockey accused of assaulting a racetrack official after he was told he was too heavy to race should be banned from North Dakota tracks for 10 years, state regulators say.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Filly is First Winner for Albertus Maximus
- Favorite Tale Upsets Champion Work All Week
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Bradester Too Strong in Salvator Mile
- Grand Bili Upsets Barbados in Carry Back
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- Merry Meadow Wins Princess Rooney in Return
- Go Blue Or Go Home Claims Highlander Again