Woodford Reserve, a Kentucky distillery located in horse country, is the long-time sponsor of the Turf Classic (gr. IT) at Churchill Downs and is expanding its marketing footprint to horse racing venues in other countries.
Price Bell, Jr. discusses Horse Country Inc. and how to help develop the central Kentucky horse experience.
Keeneland plays a starring role on the Food Network show "Southern at Heart" on Sunday, Nov. 9, as Chef Damaris Phillips and friends enjoy a "Picnic Day at the Races."
Tom LaMarra takes another look at some things in horse racing that fail to add up. Read Blog
Silks embellished with Maker's Mark's signature red sealing wax design and autographed by this year's Kentucky Derby-winning jockey Calvin Borel and several other riders will be auctioned off to raise funds for the Mint Jubilee Charities.
- By Dan Liebman
A parcel of land in Bourbon County, Ky., bought by Frank Stronach's son, Andy, could be the first of many tracts purchased there and lead to the eventual relocation of the entire Adena Springs Kentucky operation.
Maker's Mark, the distiller of premium Kentucky bourbon, will issue a limited edition bottle commemorating the 33rd running of the $500,000 Lane's End Stakes (gr. II) on March 20.
Horse racing and bourbon go neck and neck in Kentucky... Millennium Wind is the star of the Heerenspergers show...Gary Mandella to return to training.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- After 35 Years, Jockey Joe Steiner Retires