Wicked Strong has deep roots in Boston yet has made his biggest score to date in New York, a feat he hopes to further when he tackles the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) as his owners help the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings.
The Boston Marathon bombings last April were rated by many news organizations as the top story of 2013, and now the New England connections of two 3-year-old colts have named them in tribute to the victims.
Delaware Park has announced a policy that will greatly restrict what patrons can bring into "The Grove," its popular picnic area between the paddock and racetrack on the clubhouse turn.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- What's Going On Here: Upper Crust
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita