Rainha Da Bateria displayed a dazzling turn of foot through the homestretch to win the $150,000 JPMorgan Chase Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT) handily over the Keeneland turf Oct. 8, earning a Breeders' Cup slot.
Grade I winner Love and Pride was hammered down for $4.9 million at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale. Consigned by Three Chimneys Sales, agent, she was bought by Borges Torrealba Holdings.
Wealthy buyers' enthusiasm for the young and the beautiful fueled the market again during the second session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory