Rainha Da Bateria displayed a dazzling turn of foot through the homestretch to win the $150,000 JPMorgan Chase Jessamine Stakes (gr. IIIT) handily over the Keeneland turf Oct. 8, earning a Breeders' Cup slot.
Grade I winner Love and Pride was hammered down for $4.9 million at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale. Consigned by Three Chimneys Sales, agent, she was bought by Borges Torrealba Holdings.
Wealthy buyers' enthusiasm for the young and the beautiful fueled the market again during the second session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Epicharis Earns Japan Kentucky Derby Bid
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie
- Miss Temple City, Lady Eli Put in First Works of 2017
- Imperial Hint Makes the Grade in General George