Ted Mitzlaff's Neck 'n Neck just got up in the final strides to take the $200,000 Greenwood Cup (gr. III) from Parx Racing on Monday afternoon.
Already a grade III winner, Neck 'n Neck added a grade 2 score Oct. 6 when he rallied from 10th to win the $513,600 Indiana Derby at Hoosier Park.
Neck 'n Neck came through with his second straight win at Churchill Downs when he captured the Matt Winn Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds by 7 1/4 lengths over Stealcase.
Asi Siempre and Soul Search, who ran one-two in the Spinster (gr. I) last October at Keeneland, will make their 2007 debuts in Wednesday's $100,000-added Doubledogdare (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa