Ted Mitzlaff's Neck 'n Neck just got up in the final strides to take the $200,000 Greenwood Cup (gr. III) from Parx Racing on Monday afternoon.
Already a grade III winner, Neck 'n Neck added a grade 2 score Oct. 6 when he rallied from 10th to win the $513,600 Indiana Derby at Hoosier Park.
Neck 'n Neck came through with his second straight win at Churchill Downs when he captured the Matt Winn Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds by 7 1/4 lengths over Stealcase.
Asi Siempre and Soul Search, who ran one-two in the Spinster (gr. I) last October at Keeneland, will make their 2007 debuts in Wednesday's $100,000-added Doubledogdare (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set