Centralinteligence has a mind of his own, but when circumstances come up right, the son of Smarty Jones is dangerous carrying his speed, as foes may find out in Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile.
Centralinteligence could be bound for the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) after he swept past pacesetter Comma to the Top en route to his first stakes win June 29 in the Triple Bend Handicap (gr. I) at Hollywood Park.
Even though Iain Holmes didn't pioneer the concept of using a Thoroughbred racehorse's name to raise awareness for a cause, the fact he's used that platform to promote the act of saving lives via organ donations still deserves some accolades.
Symphony Sid turned Saturday's 38th running of Oak Tree's Carleton F. Burke Handicap (gr.IIIT) into a laugher on the Santa Anita Park grass, bringing an eight-race losing streak to an end in stakes-record time.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Calder's GM of Racing to Stay With CDI
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney