Treasure Beach and St Nicholas Abbey are just two of the seven grade/group I winners that will go to the post in the $5,000,000 Dubai Sheema Classic Presented by Longines (UAE-IT) at Meydan Racecourse March 31.
Capponi outclassed his 13 rivals to cruise home an easy winner of the Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-I) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
A field of 14 will go to the post in the $400,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-I), one of two newlyelevated group I races that anchor a superb seven-race card at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Dick Powell gives his selections for the Feb. 9 program at the Dubai Carnival, which includes three key prep races for the Dubai World Cup: the UAE 2000 Guineas, the Firebreak, and the Al Maktoum Challenge Round 2.
Master of Hounds is set to make his second start for trainer Mike de Kock in the $250,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 2 Sponsored by Dubal (UAE-II) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 9.
Mike de Kock put the seal on a banner night of racing when his Bold Silvano recorded an effortless 1 1/2-length victory in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge R2 Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 3.
Al Shemali, the upset winner of the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-IT) last year, is set to make his seasonal debut in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 2-Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III) at Meydan Race Course Feb. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Puca Works Four Furlongs in Oaks Prep
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund in the House
- Positive Forecast for Kentucky Derby, Oaks
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Jones Fillies Drill for Kentucky Oaks
- Ready's Image Filly Tops Breezes for LA Sale