Diamond Jubilee, Coronation, Commonwealth Cup, Gold Cup, Hardwicke, Queen's Vase, King Edward VII, Ribblesdale, Albany, Hampton Court, Takarazuka Kinen, Affirmed, Precisionist, Ohio Derby, The Chicago Handicap, Bold Ruckus, and more.
The millionaire and grade I-winning son of Bold Ruckus was euthanized July 25 due to the infirmities of old age.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES, by Alan Porter
Into Mischief closed out 2012 as the third leading freshman sire, following late-season stakes wins by his sons Goldencents, Vyjack, and Sittin At the Bar.
Racegoers might get a sense of deja vu when the field heads postward for the $100,000 Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) at Calder Race Course Dec. 15. Many of the runners in the seven-furlong event have faced each other before, sometimes with very close results.
Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the Canadian Horse Racing Hall of Fame announced its 2006 inductees Tuesday, headlined by the late Steve Stavro in the Builders' category.
Last year, jockey Dino Luciani wondered aloud if Krz Ruckus was getting enough respect. After his performance in Saturday's $108,000 Briartic Stakes at Woodbine, that shouldn't be an issue.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Roly Poly, Persuasive tackle Qemah in Prix Rothschild
- NBC Plans Live Coverage of Haskell
- Irish Strait Sentimental Choice in Monmouth S.
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding