Five-time Olympic skiing champion Bode Miller plans to follow his friend, Hall of Fame member Bob Baffert, into the training ranks when he retires.
Favored Carving, co-owned by Olympic gold medalist skier Bode Miller, made it back-to-back wins for Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert in the $100,000 Real Quiet Stakes at Betfair Hollywood Park Nov. 10.
Reddam Racing's Know More is the sole graded stakes winner in the FrontRunner Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-olds at Santa Anita Park Sept. 29.
Trainer Bob Baffert has been fined $500 by the Churchill Downs stewards for two separate altercations with security personnel on Kentucky Derby Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning