Considering she won the event last year and is coming off a nose defeat against the boys five weeks ago, Ventura would seem to be a cinch for the $300,000 Vinery Madison (gr. I) April 9 at Keeneland. But that is not the case, as the Chester House filly will face six capable fillies on the Polytrack, including multiple stakes winners Informed Decision and Bsharpsonata.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby