Robert Hutt, founder of Fantasy Lane Stables, became the newest Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation board member Nov. 20.
Fantasy Lane Stable has filed an appeal regarding the disqualification of Uptowncharlybrown.
Kiaran McLaughlin is the new trainer for the Limehouse colt.
Of the 12 sophomores entered for the $300,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes at Keeneland, there will be no bigger sentimental favorite than Fantasy Lane Stable's Uptowncharlybrown, whose trainer Alan Seewald passed away April 12
When Bob Hutt formed Fantasy Lane Stable in honor of his late father he never thought it would result in four stakes performers in four consecutive years.
Most Popular Stories
- Phipps, Gaines, Winn Named 2017 Pillars of the Turf
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Laurel Stakes Schedule Features $1.6 Million in Purses
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- Phipps Family to Receive Inaugural Dinny Phipps Award
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off