Robert Hutt, founder of Fantasy Lane Stables, became the newest Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation board member Nov. 20.
Fantasy Lane Stable has filed an appeal regarding the disqualification of Uptowncharlybrown.
Kiaran McLaughlin is the new trainer for the Limehouse colt.
Of the 12 sophomores entered for the $300,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes at Keeneland, there will be no bigger sentimental favorite than Fantasy Lane Stable's Uptowncharlybrown, whose trainer Alan Seewald passed away April 12
When Bob Hutt formed Fantasy Lane Stable in honor of his late father he never thought it would result in four stakes performers in four consecutive years.
Most Popular Stories
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Legends: Joe Hirsch, Racing Ambassador