A Kentucky judge has ruled that Keeneland acted improperly regarding a money transfer from a buyer's account and that ultimately trainer Jack Van Berg was wrong to request the transfer of funds.
The departure of the executive director of the Kentucky Equine Education Project is apparently related to changes in staffing and expenditures as it refocuses its efforts away from trying to get legalized casino gambling.
The Kentucky Equine Education Project has created the KEEP Foundation, which is designed to provide grants for equine organizations throughout the state.
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has taken regulatory action in connection with an altercation at Churchill Downs involving newsletter publisher Eddie Musselman, trainer Dale Romans, and Romans' life partner, Tammy Fox.
Fasig-Tipton Co. is partnering with the Kentucky Equine Education Project (KEEP) to sponsor its equine activities funding program throughout the state in 2014.
A proposed constitutional amendment that would give the Kentucky General Assembly the power to authorize any and all forms of gambling has met with opposition from the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Louisville attorney Bob Heleringer, who served in the Kentucky House of Representatives from 1980-2002, has been named executive director of the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
A new direction in equine regulatory law or an aberration by an activist court?...by Bob Heleringer read blog
Racing's devoted fans ultimately will determine whether the sport disappears from the fabric of American life. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan