The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has taken regulatory action in connection with an altercation at Churchill Downs involving newsletter publisher Eddie Musselman, trainer Dale Romans, and Romans' life partner, Tammy Fox.
Fasig-Tipton Co. is partnering with the Kentucky Equine Education Project (KEEP) to sponsor its equine activities funding program throughout the state in 2014.
A proposed constitutional amendment that would give the Kentucky General Assembly the power to authorize any and all forms of gambling has met with opposition from the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Louisville attorney Bob Heleringer, who served in the Kentucky House of Representatives from 1980-2002, has been named executive director of the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
A new direction in equine regulatory law or an aberration by an activist court?...by Bob Heleringer read blog
Racing's devoted fans ultimately will determine whether the sport disappears from the fabric of American life. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat