Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s marathon four-day spring sale of 2-year-olds in training hustled out of the blocks April 21 in Ocala, Fla.
Michael Dubb's Ancient Rome edged longshot For Oby by a nose in the $100,000 Spectacular Bid Stakes on opening day at Gulfstream Park Dec. 3.
Read what buyers and consignors had to say about the May 17 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic juvenile auction. Read Story
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February select sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in its key business figures of gross, average price, and median price for the second year in a row.
Price surpasses sale-topping amount at 2009 edition of February juvenile auction.
Spring Mountain was among the standouts Friday during the fourth and final session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. (OBS) spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
Red Vow, a well-balanced bay son of Broken Vow, set the early financial pace with his $625,000 price Tuesday during the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training sale in Central Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Ohio Steps Up in American Stakes
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer