The connections of Joha are comfortable switching to Plan B with their grade I winner, who was withdrawn from the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale and will be pointed to a summer-fall racing campaign.
Grade I winner Joha will be offered as a racing prospect at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale, according to Allen Kershaw. The soon-to-be 3-year-old son of Johar will sell the first day of the sale, Jan. 7.
Breaking from the rail, Joha withstood numerous challenges to score a front-running victory in the $400,000 Breeders' Futurity at Keeneland Oct. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro