Blue Grass Farms Charities gave away 346 backpacks with school supplies.
Keeneland and Blue Grass Farms Charities have announced a new initiative, the Backstretch CORE Program (Comprehensive Outreach and Enrichment), to provide expanded services to the Lexington track's backstretch employees.
Jockeys Robby Albarado and Calvin Borel, both natives of Louisiana, will serve as honorary co-chairs of the Blue Grass Farms Charities' annual fundraiser Oct. 18 at Marriott Griffin Gate Resort and Spa in Lexington.
Eight teams will compete in the second Horse Farm Soccer Tournament that begins June 23 near Lexington. The event helps support Blue Grass Farms Charities.
Blue Grass Farms Charities will host its annual "Festival of Christmas" at the Keene Entertainment Center at Keeneland Dec. 18.
The Blue Grass Farms Charities' annual Christmas festival provided food, gloves, and coats to more than 210 families Dec. 15.
Blue Grass Farms Charities hosts free health screenings Oct. 24-25 at Keeneland.
Keeneland, the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, and Blue Grass Farms Charities July 20 announced an innovative partnership to provide free dental screenings for the children of horse industry employees.
The fairly new concept of e-verification for immigration workers was one of the topics at a March 8 forum hosted by Blue Grass Farms Charities in conjunction with attorneys from Wyatt, Tarrant and Combs in Lexington.
Retired trainer Hal Wiggins will serve as the honorary chairperson for Blue Grass Farms Charities' annual fundraiser at Fasig-Tipton Co. in Lexington on Oct. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Winners Post Works at Saratoga
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- John Henry, Phil Marino, and Early Cajun Days
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap