Percentage of yearlings sold skyrockets at first three major sales
Fasig-Tipton's Summer Horses of Racing Age sale will be back in 2014.
Wavertree Stables, Bernardini lead the top end of the market
New faces, new roles for '13 emerge at the Keeneland January sale.
The next generation of de Merics makes its mark on the auction industry.
Foreign buyers taking a little off the top of America's best bloodlines.
Select sale companies need to make sure they have enough juveniles on offer to attract a crowd
A look at first-crop yearling sires and next year's 2-year-old sales calendar
In today's sales arena, commercial breeders find they need to be more nimble, find alternatives
Oaks-winning owner offers tips for buyers. 'I'm not looking for the horse that has matured or has been pushed into maturity too quickly.'
2-year-olds most profitable market in 2010
Takes contrarian view at last year's sales; winds up with dam of Dialed In. Bloodstock & Markets
Looking inside the 2010 yearling average numbers
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct