The nightmare is over for jockey Olivier Doleuze, who emerged from a May 21 inquiry by Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards into a drug "irregularity" without a case to answer.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Unbridled Unleashed
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby