The nightmare is over for jockey Olivier Doleuze, who emerged from a May 21 inquiry by Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards into a drug "irregularity" without a case to answer.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap