The nightmare is over for jockey Olivier Doleuze, who emerged from a May 21 inquiry by Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards into a drug "irregularity" without a case to answer.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club has some serious thinking to do during the summer in a bid to ensure the latest jockey drug-related embarrassment is never repeated, according to executive director of racing Bill Nader.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes