With the second week of the Keeneland September yearling sale drawing to a close, numbers continue to be down, though buyers and consignors are still claiming it's a strong market for a quality horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard