Midwest Thoroughbreds' grade 1 winner The Pizza Man will make his season debut June 17 in the $50,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap at Arlington International Racecourse.
Farish, Elkins & Webber's Alumni Hall, far back early, took command in mid-stretch to win the $75,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by 2 ½ lengths on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Padua Stables & Fog City Stables' Full Mandate rallied from last to take the lead at the eighth pole and hold off a game Bonus Pack to win the $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by a neck Saturday at Arlington Park.
Frank C. Calabrese's Fight for Ally, seeking his sixth straight win, carries top impost of 117 pounds for Saturday's $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap at Arlington Park.
In addition to its eight-race Breeders' Cup Day card Saturday, Arlington Park will run three additional $100,000 handicaps – an early stakes double before the headline races and a turf course nightcap afterward.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Remembering City Zip and His Epic Hopeful
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Can'thelpbelieving, Dragon Bay Duel in Nijinsky Stakes
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- What's Going On Here: Next Up