Alsvid carried on with his winning ways May 30 at Churchill Downs, upsetting the season debut of Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Work All Week in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. I).
Alsvid provided Hartman with his most lucrative career victory in the Count Fleet and headlines what the trainer calls his strongest stable to date. He will move to Churchill Downs for the first time during its upcoming meet.
Ted's Folly, the only Oklahoma-bred in the field of 2-year-olds for the $315,000 Remington Springboard Mile, finished with a rush to post his sixth consecutive victory on closing night at Remington Park Dec. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field
- Slideshow: 2015 Racing Hall of Fame