Alsvid carried on with his winning ways May 30 at Churchill Downs, upsetting the season debut of Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Work All Week in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. I).
Alsvid provided Hartman with his most lucrative career victory in the Count Fleet and headlines what the trainer calls his strongest stable to date. He will move to Churchill Downs for the first time during its upcoming meet.
Ted's Folly, the only Oklahoma-bred in the field of 2-year-olds for the $315,000 Remington Springboard Mile, finished with a rush to post his sixth consecutive victory on closing night at Remington Park Dec. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Rocket Heat Fires to Turf Sprint Victory
- Carina Mia Wins Eight Belles at 3-5
- Catch a Glimpse Carries on to Edgewood Score
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Majestic Harbor Springs Alysheba Upset
- Derby by the Speed Numbers