West Virginia shipper Researcher puts his three-race win streak on the line Dec. 13 at Aqueduct, as the 4-year-old gelding faces his stiffest test yet while battling three graded stakes winners in the $100,000-added Queens County Handicap (gr. III), a 1 3/16-mile trek on the inner track.
Carol Nyren's Dry Martini, a two-time graded stakes winner last season, broke into the 2008 win column in a big way Nov. 15, as the 5-year-old went from last-to-first en route to a convincing length victory in the $110,500 Stuyvesant Handicap (gr. III) in the slop at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Cirrus des Aigles Handily Wins Third Ganay