Dynamic Host, claimed for $40,000 last summer, became a graded stakes winner when he held off British import Dhaamer by a neck in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) at Santa Anita Mach 24.
A California horse owner who improperly substituted jockey silks in the image of the Confederate Southern Cross for his regular colors has accepted a $1,500 fine and the suspension of his license for the current term.
A hearing into a complaint against a Sacramento, Calif. horse owner charged with improperly substituting jockey silks in the colors of the Confederate flag for a race at Cal Expo was continued to Aug. 26.
A Sacramento horse owner and the silks custodian at Cal Expo are in trouble with the California Horse Racing Board for allowing a horse to improperly race in the colors of the Confederate flag at the state fair meet July 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin