Dynamic Host, claimed for $40,000 last summer, became a graded stakes winner when he held off British import Dhaamer by a neck in the $100,000 Tokyo City Cup (gr. III) at Santa Anita Mach 24.
A California horse owner who improperly substituted jockey silks in the image of the Confederate Southern Cross for his regular colors has accepted a $1,500 fine and the suspension of his license for the current term.
A hearing into a complaint against a Sacramento, Calif. horse owner charged with improperly substituting jockey silks in the colors of the Confederate flag for a race at Cal Expo was continued to Aug. 26.
A Sacramento horse owner and the silks custodian at Cal Expo are in trouble with the California Horse Racing Board for allowing a horse to improperly race in the colors of the Confederate flag at the state fair meet July 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications