A new company, EquiMarker Analytics Corp., has announced it is developing the world's first equine metabolome platform.
Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista