Filly wins Caesar's Wish by four lengths, could be Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) contender; colt takes Private Terms at 18-1, may target Federico Tesio and hopefully Preakness (gr. I).
The opening day of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training generated an average price that was only 1.7% below last year's comparable figure and a median price that was down 7.4%.
A Street Sense filly brought $280,000 a little after 4 p.m. (EDT) May 23 to become the second-most-expensive horse sold so far during the opening session Fasig-Tipton sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Undefeated Ghalia Takes Sunland Park Oaks
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Farrell Poised for Next Test in Fair Grounds Oaks
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen