Filly wins Caesar's Wish by four lengths, could be Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) contender; colt takes Private Terms at 18-1, may target Federico Tesio and hopefully Preakness (gr. I).
The opening day of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training generated an average price that was only 1.7% below last year's comparable figure and a median price that was down 7.4%.
A Street Sense filly brought $280,000 a little after 4 p.m. (EDT) May 23 to become the second-most-expensive horse sold so far during the opening session Fasig-Tipton sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races