Filly wins Caesar's Wish by four lengths, could be Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) contender; colt takes Private Terms at 18-1, may target Federico Tesio and hopefully Preakness (gr. I).
The opening day of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training generated an average price that was only 1.7% below last year's comparable figure and a median price that was down 7.4%.
A Street Sense filly brought $280,000 a little after 4 p.m. (EDT) May 23 to become the second-most-expensive horse sold so far during the opening session Fasig-Tipton sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- White Beauty Lineage
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby