Filly wins Caesar's Wish by four lengths, could be Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) contender; colt takes Private Terms at 18-1, may target Federico Tesio and hopefully Preakness (gr. I).
The opening day of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training generated an average price that was only 1.7% below last year's comparable figure and a median price that was down 7.4%.
A Street Sense filly brought $280,000 a little after 4 p.m. (EDT) May 23 to become the second-most-expensive horse sold so far during the opening session Fasig-Tipton sale of 2-year-olds in training in Maryland.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation