Bill Bridgen has stepped down from his full-time post as HorseRacing TV's network president, it was announced Feb. 10.
Lane's End Farm is the presenting sponsor of HorseRacing TV's six-day coverage of the 21st renewal of the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships from Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, TX, beginning Tuesday and continuing through Sunday.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity