Bill Bridgen has stepped down from his full-time post as HorseRacing TV's network president, it was announced Feb. 10.
Lane's End Farm is the presenting sponsor of HorseRacing TV's six-day coverage of the 21st renewal of the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships from Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, TX, beginning Tuesday and continuing through Sunday.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- John Ortiz Earns First Training Win