Bill Bridgen has stepped down from his full-time post as HorseRacing TV's network president, it was announced Feb. 10.
Lane's End Farm is the presenting sponsor of HorseRacing TV's six-day coverage of the 21st renewal of the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships from Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, TX, beginning Tuesday and continuing through Sunday.
Magna Entertainment has officially launched HorseRacing TV, a 24-hour cable television network that provides Thoroughbred, Standardbred, and Quarter Horse racing from racetracks in the United States and Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate