After some deliberation, Take Charge Indy's connections will run the grade I-winning colt in the July 28 Monmouth Cup (gr. II), where he'll carry 123-pound highweight against the likes of Hymn Book, Pants on Fire, and more.
It was a battle of the longshots down the stretch in the 65th edition of Monmouth Park's Salvator Mile (gr. III) July 6. Raging Daoust, won his first stakes test by a nose over pacesetter Big Sur.
A speed-laden field has been entered for the 65th running of the $150,000 Salvator Mile Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds and up to be held at Monmouth Park July 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier