HRTV will provide coverage of the remaining five events in the Penn Gaming Racing Challenge, as well as the West Virginia Breeders' Classics, according to Penn National Racing.
TVG has launched what it calls "the first fully integrated horseracing betting App on the iPad," the racing network and wagering company announced Oct. 8.
TVG has announced it will feature a number of state-of-the-art production enhancements during its 90-minute special telecast of the TVG Pacific Classic (gr. I) at Del Mar Aug. 24.
Del Mar will broadcast its signal in high definition this summer, joining a select number of tracks across the country that provide fans a crystal-clear look at their racing product.
TVG announced its on-site Belmont Stakes (gr. I) week coverage that will focus on California Chrome's Triple Crown bid will begin at 10 a.m. EDT Wednesday, June 4, with a live broadcast of the post position draw.
TVG said it posted significant gains in wagering for the May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) program.
TVG is introducing several innovations as part of its live coverage of the Keeneland Race Course meet that begins April 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Dr. Zic Among 36 Added to Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- I'm a Chatterbox Entered in Krantz at Fair Grounds