A recommendation by an attorney for Delaware racing stewards to drop a therapeutic medication overage case against trainer Todd Pletcher could impact the sport's move toward uniform medication rules, Pletcher's attorney said.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has terminated its contract with Truesdail Laboratory after the regulator says the Tustin, Calif., facility failed to report positive findings in three samples
The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission is collecting information on corticosteroid elimination times following specific uses of the medications provided by participating racetrack veterinarians.
Initial results of a study conducted by the University of Kentucky Gluck Equine Research Center suggest accepted dosage levels for several corticosteroids commonly used in racing should be examined.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory