Sasha's Fierce brought $25,500 to top the Upper Midwest sale of 2-year-olds and unraced Thoroughbreds May 16 at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn. Astar Lindquist Stable purchased the unraced juvenile bay filly from Wood-Mere Farm, which bred her in partnership with Brereton C. Jones in Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million