Sasha's Fierce brought $25,500 to top the Upper Midwest sale of 2-year-olds and unraced Thoroughbreds May 16 at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn. Astar Lindquist Stable purchased the unraced juvenile bay filly from Wood-Mere Farm, which bred her in partnership with Brereton C. Jones in Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill