Bedouin Bloodstock-consigned Bryan's Jewel commanded a session-leading $580,000 in mid-afternoon Nov. 10 during the first session of Book 2 of the Keeneland November sale.
Keeneland's 12-day November breeding stock auction's opening session, topped by DATTT Farm's $2.2 million purchase of Hard Not to Like, saw across-the-board increases Nov. 2 but also a higher buyback rate.
The first two hours of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale see figures on par with last year's final numbers. A filly by Quality Road selling for $300,000 highlights the early going.
Average and median increased Nov. 8 at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale's fifth session, where a robust but select market continued into Book 3.
Keeneland November's third session, topped by $410,000 paid for a mare by Dixie Union, benefits from aggressive domestic bidding.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night