Bedouin Bloodstock-consigned Bryan's Jewel commanded a session-leading $580,000 in mid-afternoon Nov. 10 during the first session of Book 2 of the Keeneland November sale.
Keeneland's 12-day November breeding stock auction's opening session, topped by DATTT Farm's $2.2 million purchase of Hard Not to Like, saw across-the-board increases Nov. 2 but also a higher buyback rate.
The first two hours of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale see figures on par with last year's final numbers. A filly by Quality Road selling for $300,000 highlights the early going.
Average and median increased Nov. 8 at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale's fifth session, where a robust but select market continued into Book 3.
Keeneland November's third session, topped by $410,000 paid for a mare by Dixie Union, benefits from aggressive domestic bidding.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes