The Blood-Horse, the nation's oldest continually-published weekly news magazine for Thoroughbred racing and breeding, will reduce its print advertising rates by 5% effective January 2009.
Blood-Horse Publications received a total of nine awards June 21 at the American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program held in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Blood-Horse Publications has announced that Ralph H. Weickel has joined the company as director of advertising, effective immediately.
The Blood-Horse, the industry's foremost and fastest provider of racing and breeding news and information, has added free RSS (Really Simple Syndication) as an extension of its Web site, bloodhorse.com.
Blood-Horse Publications' publications received a total of 16 awards on Saturday, June 24 at the American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program in Orlando, Florida.
An agreement was reached July 26 between The Blood-Horse magazine and Thoroughbred Daily News to distribute TDN's daily newsletter free to all subscribers of The Blood-Horse. The service will begin in early August.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound