The Blood-Horse, the nation's oldest continually-published weekly news magazine for Thoroughbred racing and breeding, will reduce its print advertising rates by 5% effective January 2009.
Blood-Horse Publications received a total of nine awards June 21 at the American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program held in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Blood-Horse Publications has announced that Ralph H. Weickel has joined the company as director of advertising, effective immediately.
The Blood-Horse, the industry's foremost and fastest provider of racing and breeding news and information, has added free RSS (Really Simple Syndication) as an extension of its Web site, bloodhorse.com.
Blood-Horse Publications' publications received a total of 16 awards on Saturday, June 24 at the American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program in Orlando, Florida.
An agreement was reached July 26 between The Blood-Horse magazine and Thoroughbred Daily News to distribute TDN's daily newsletter free to all subscribers of The Blood-Horse. The service will begin in early August.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner