Sunday's $777,6000 Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques le Marois at Deauville will award an automatic berth into the November 2 Breeders' Cup Mile at Santa Anita.
If the first three Breeders' Cup Challenge races were any indication, the road to the 29th Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita (NBC 8-9 p.m. ET) is going to be one fun ride.
First off, before we get to the Uncle Mo and Stay Thirsty works, let's at least acknowledge both colts for getting this far. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million