A Kentucky-bred Distorted Humor colt topped the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale, commanding 320,000 guineas (approximately $546,525 in U.S. funds) on the second and final day of the auction in England.
Tattersalls' Craven breeze-up sale in England kicked off its two day-run April 13 with a 315,000-guinea ($487,989 in U.S. funds) Azamour colt that topped the opening session.
Topped by 36 entries from trainer Aidan O'Brien and Coolmore Stud connections, a total of 138 horses remain nominated for the 230th running of the Epson Derby (Eng-I) at the first scratching deadline.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine