A Kentucky-bred Distorted Humor colt topped the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale, commanding 320,000 guineas (approximately $546,525 in U.S. funds) on the second and final day of the auction in England.
Tattersalls' Craven breeze-up sale in England kicked off its two day-run April 13 with a 315,000-guinea ($487,989 in U.S. funds) Azamour colt that topped the opening session.
Topped by 36 entries from trainer Aidan O'Brien and Coolmore Stud connections, a total of 138 horses remain nominated for the 230th running of the Epson Derby (Eng-I) at the first scratching deadline.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro