A Kentucky-bred Distorted Humor colt topped the Tattersalls Craven breeze-up sale, commanding 320,000 guineas (approximately $546,525 in U.S. funds) on the second and final day of the auction in England.
Tattersalls' Craven breeze-up sale in England kicked off its two day-run April 13 with a 315,000-guinea ($487,989 in U.S. funds) Azamour colt that topped the opening session.
Topped by 36 entries from trainer Aidan O'Brien and Coolmore Stud connections, a total of 138 horses remain nominated for the 230th running of the Epson Derby (Eng-I) at the first scratching deadline.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- VA-Bred Owners' Bonus Program Begins July 1
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Playing Exactas at the Summit of Speed