Unbeaten Tu Endie Wei returns to her native Kentucky from Canada to contest the Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies at 1 1/16 miles at Keeneland.
Airdrie Stud's Flashy Bull is off to a hot start with his first crop; sire of Debutante Stakes (gr. III) winner Flashy Lassie.
The longest shot on the board at 17-1, Barry L. King's Flashy Lassie came from off the pace to collar Five Star Momma in the late going to take the $109,300 Debutante (gr. III) June 25 at Churchill Downs.
Flashy Lassie became the second winner by freshman sire Flashy Bull and his first in the United States when she scored by nine lengths at Churchill Downs May 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity