Unbeaten Tu Endie Wei returns to her native Kentucky from Canada to contest the Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies at 1 1/16 miles at Keeneland.
Airdrie Stud's Flashy Bull is off to a hot start with his first crop; sire of Debutante Stakes (gr. III) winner Flashy Lassie.
The longest shot on the board at 17-1, Barry L. King's Flashy Lassie came from off the pace to collar Five Star Momma in the late going to take the $109,300 Debutante (gr. III) June 25 at Churchill Downs.
Flashy Lassie became the second winner by freshman sire Flashy Bull and his first in the United States when she scored by nine lengths at Churchill Downs May 13.
Most Popular Stories
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Powers, Billy Kelly Selected for Hall of Fame
- Goo Goo Dolls to Perform Belmont Weekend
- 1995 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Keeneland Simulcast Operations to Red Mile
- Williamson Joins American Horse Council Staff
- Inglis Reports Productive Four-Day Auction
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77