Obviously (IRE) looms a standout against eight rivals in the $150,000 City of Hope Mile (gr. IIT) on the Santa Anita turf as he goes for his fourth consecutive graded stakes triumph Oct. 5.
French invader Sofast adds a new face to the $300,000 Eddie Read Stakes, which attracted a familiar group of Southern California-based middle-distance turf runners to the first grade I event of the season July 20 at Del Mar.
Odds-on choice Obviously was a no-doubt winner of the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Betfair Hollywood Park turf May 25, taking the lead shortly after the start and putting the field away in the stretch.
Second in his comeback race last month, Obviously gets back to his favored one-mile distance in the $150,000 American Handicap (gr. IIT) May 25 on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Hall of Fame trainer Shug McGaughey looks to return grade III victor Boisterous to winning form in the $150,000 Knickerbocker Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 13 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Three Stakes Highlight Los Alamitos Summer Meet
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement