Stakes-placed Spaniard has been retired from racing and will stand the 2012 breeding season at Gardiner Farms near Caledon, Ontario, Canada.
Graded stakes winner Chocolate Candy, who was retired from racing this fall to stand at Bar None Ranches near Dewinton, Alberta, Canada, died of complications following a paddock accident at the farm.
Graded stakes winner Chocolate Candy has been retired from racing for stallion duty in 2012 at Bar None Ranches near Dewinton, Alberta, Canada.
Saint Stephen, a graded stakes-winning full brother to Horse of the Year Ashado, came through with his first winner when his daughter Holy Tempest scored at Northlands Park.
Saint Stephen, a graded stakes-winning full brother to champion Ashado, will enter stud at Lynn Chouinard's Bar None Ranches near Dewinton, Alberta, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe