The Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration, which benefits the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation (TRF), will return to Chef Bobby Flay's Bar Americain Thursday, June 5.
The June 6 Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration hosted at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain will feature an auction to benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Chef and racehorse owner Bobby Flay has been selected as the recipient of the Earle I. Mack Thoroughbred Champion Award.
The event, featuring "The Foods of Bobby Flay," will be jointly hosted by and will benefit two prominent charities in the equine industry: the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm