The Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration, which benefits the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation (TRF), will return to Chef Bobby Flay's Bar Americain Thursday, June 5.
The June 6 Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration hosted at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain will feature an auction to benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Chef and racehorse owner Bobby Flay has been selected as the recipient of the Earle I. Mack Thoroughbred Champion Award.
The event, featuring "The Foods of Bobby Flay," will be jointly hosted by and will benefit two prominent charities in the equine industry: the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win