Classic winner Rachel Alexandra is healing well following a surgical procedure performed March 7 to drain an abscess that developed adjacent to her reproductive tract and rectum.
In an Associated Press article published last year, one of Jess Jackson's employees called the California wine tycoon a whirlwind. But based on what's been happening in Central Kentucky lately, that description was an understatement. Jackson, 75, is roaring through the Bluegrass with the strength of a Category 5 hurricane.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops, Will Breeze June 1
- Spanish Queen Carries On in American Oaks
- Amelia's Wild Ride Edges Ben's Cat
- Frammento Has Final Drill at Saratoga
- Severe Weather Forces Evangeline Cancellation
- Lockout Closes to Connaught Cup Win
- Tale of Verve, Mubtaahij Breeze for Belmont
- Divisidero Wins Peninne Ridge in Final Stride
- Alsvid Takes Aristides Over Work All Week
- Texas Red Works Toward Possible Dwyer Start